Dress Code and Other Rules
Ballet Intensives NYC seeks to maintain a pleasant and healthy educational atmosphere.
We ask that all students and parents help us achieve this goal by conducting themselves in a safe and considerate manner at all times.
We reserve the right to withdraw a student from class without refund for inappropriate, destructive, or unsafe behavior. For the safety of all students, the following rules will be enforced.
Students who do not follow these guidelines will not be allowed to participate in class.
- Students are expected to be dressed neatly, as per the dress code of their class.
- All hair for Ballet classes must be up in a bun with no exceptions.
- No gum or loose jewelry will be allowed in any classroom.
- All student’s belongings must be labeled.
Girls Dress Code
- At least one new pair of pink ballet shoes
- A minimum of two pairs of pointe shoes
- Solid black camisole leotard
- Colored leotard
- Pink tights
- Short black skirt
- White practice tutu
Boys Dress Code
- Solid white fitted dance t-shirt
- Solid black fitted dance t-shirt
- Black full footed tights
- Black ballet shoes
- White ballet shoes
- Dance belts